Friday 1 May 2015

Starting again

I  am picking up on this blog I wrote a while back whilst I was at uni. It seems many think have changed in those couple of years. 

I read back on my optimistic hopefully self filled with dreams of the future and I'm jealous. 

Jealous because life hasn't taught her any lessons yet because she is still blissfully wrapped around fellow writer and filled to the brim with inspiration. 

It seems the four walls of my office building provide the perfect environment to destroy all notion of creativity. 

And so I feel I am no longer a writer and quite frankly ... I don't like that. 

So today on a not very special day I will make a chance I will begin again my journey and my fight to become a writeer once more. 

This is for me and not for any one else this is my therapy and today is just the beginning 


Arrange and compose your audience is waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment